classes are temporarily postponed for the Summer months.
Call for Fall
Embodied Non-dual Meditation
Every Monday 4:30 – 5:45pm
$10 Donation Requested
The Temple at Chakra Garden of Ashland
The Realization Process is a series of simple meditative exercises for realizing your most subtle, fundamental dimension of consciousness. This is the primary level of your being and the basis of your feeling spiritual oneness with all of life. This primary essence of your being has never been injured. As you attune to it, you become free of depression, anxiety, bitterness and confusion. You also develop compassion for yourself and others and increase your capacity for pleasure.
The Realization Process exercises:
- Attune you directly to the unified, pervasive space of fundamental consciousness
- Awaken you to the subtle channel that runs through the core of the body
- Develop and awaken the body’s energy centers, your chakras
- Cultivate bliss, clarity, awareness, emotion, and physical sensation
- Develop essential qualities of being, such as love, understanding, power and sexuality
- Refine breath & the senses so that you can see, hear and touch on a more subtle level.
- Guide you into an ongoing experience of living within the internal space of your body
- Help you sustain, deepen and refined contact with the primary essence of your being
- Deepen and stabilize meditation practice for both beginning and advanced practitioners
The Realization Process is a groundbreaking method of Embodied Spiritual Awakening developed by Judith Blackstone, PhD. To learn more about Blackstone’s work, her books, her classes and trainings: realizationcenter.com
Candace Cave (Dakini Candance) is a Certified Realization Process Practitioner. She is also a Tantra Educator, a healer practicing Wise Woman Ways for more than 30 years, a co-author (BodyMind Boundaries for Beginners), and a vacation rental host at Chakra Garden of Ashland.
To learn more about this class or about Candace
please phone 541-324-6021
Dr. Zeb's Sacred Relationship Classes w/Dakini Candance
Uncover your potential to love, to be loved, & to be loveable.
Discover that intimacy with another requires honest intimacy with your Self.
Find healthy ways to self-soothe your emotions.
Realize your most authentic Self, your essential nature.
Learn how to be truly present in your body & in the world.
Unbind & re-shape familiar holding patterns of relational trauma & injury.
Become skilled at managing your life-energy to increase pleasure.
To schedule a private session or register for a class:
contact@DrZeb.com - 541-292-9876